Time to get over that meal planning rut you’ve been in! Start yourself a list of meals you can make for each month of the year. These meal ideas for February are a mix of healthy and yummy, and they’re perfect for sharing with family and friends!
I couldn’t help myself.
It is the month of love after all! 😉
It’s also the last full month of winter (hallelujah!) and game day is here, so I’ve rounded up over 35 recipes that are perfect for these occasions. You should definitely try making them this February!
When my kids were really little I was so much better about planning fun meals for holidays and special occasions. But now that life is in full swing with school and activities, I tend to forget to make our meals a little more interesting. These monthly recipe/meal lists are perfect for bringing back some fun and pizzazz to meal time.
Tried-and-True Meal Ideas for February
I’ve got quite a list of truly delish recipes below that are amazing for cold and dreary February. With a list like this you are truly set for the month!
Almost all the recipes I am sharing are ones that I have made at least once if not more. I counted and found only 5 recipe ideas on this list that I have never made. They are recipes I have wanted to make, but just haven’t yet.
The recipes with links are ones that we love at our house. The ones that are linked with asterisks around them are recipes I have been meaning to try and haven’t yet. And the ones without a link are ones that I haven’t found a really great recipe for yet.
Recipe Ideas for February
- Slow cooker taco dip
- *Chinese almond cookies*
- 1-hour breadsticks
- Ham fried rice
- Banana bread baked oatmeal
- Egg drop soup
- Mushroom tacos
- Orange marmalade
- Basil chicken in coconut curry sauce
- Roasted garlic hummus
- *Mujadarra (lentils and rice)*
- Cabbage steaks
- Sweet potato tortilla soup
- Chocolate fondue
- Maple cinnamon steel cut oatmeal
- *Dessert nachos*
- Baked turkey meatballs
- Grab and go breakfast wraps (we love the chunky monkey)
- Cleaner tacos
- Bean curry (I always add cauliflower to it)
- Coconut shrimp curry
- Triple berry smoothie
- One pan chicken and potatoes
- Dehydrated banana chips
- Spaghetti squash burrito bowls
- Black bean brownies (so good!)
- *Flour tortillas*
- Salmon salad lettuce wraps (have to scroll down a bit to find, but about halfway down the page)
- Honey roasted carrots and beets
- Bacon and bean soup
- Breakfast burritos (freezer friendly)
- *Samoas chocolate pudding dessert*
- Skillet beans and rice with kielbasa
So get out a pen and paper or start a new note on your phone and make your own list! I’m serious. You need a list of your own. Be bold and be intentional. Your family will thank you 20 years from now 😉